Reports to: Accounts Receivable Manager
Required Skills: Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Reconciling, strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Prior experience with Deltek Vision preferred.
• Monitor account cash receipts on A/R aging and unapplied cash General Ledger accounts.
• Research unidentified cash receipts and ensure that they are properly allocated to the correct project/invoice.
• Contact clients to obtain remittance advice for unidentified cash receipts.
• Transfer payments to appropriate projects upon request.
• Prepare refund request forms for overpayments.
• Process write off request on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and distribute monthly and year-to-date write-off reports to management.
• Assist with the generation and distribution of monthly statements of accounts/payment reminders to clients.
• Process vendor registration forms.
• Respond to client request for invoices, W-9 forms, and other documentation.
• Assist collections department with internal and external requests as needed.
• Assist A/R Manager and Financial team with special projects as needed.
• Maintain organized files and proper documentation for internal and audit inquiries
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.