Our Marketing department seeks a self-motivated assistant marketing coordinator join our Los Angeles marketing team to support the Western Region offices by preparing a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, among other responsibilities.
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are an organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, sustainability practitioners and support professionals collaborating from offices across North America and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
• Work with Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator to prepare responses to RFPs/RFQs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• With supervision, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Maintain Marketing files and collateral inventory.
• Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with senior management and with Marketing and Communications staff.
• Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of marketing experience with a professional services firm, A/E/C industry preferred.
• Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
• Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region, practice and firm goals.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Proven editing ability; knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style a plus.
• Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Awareness of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OpenAsset, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus.
• Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, cover letter and salary requirements through the link below.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.