Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a 100% employee-held organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, and sustainability and support professionals collaborating from offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We focus on providing a diverse suite of integrated services and leading innovation in our industry to ensure the continued success of our clients.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. seeks talented entry-level structural engineers for our Austin, TX office. Project work includes structural engineering design for new construction, retrofit design for existing buildings, and technical support for structural forensic and investigation projects.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, wood, masonry, and other structural systems for new construction and for the retrofit of existing buildings.
• Generation of analytical and building information models (BIM) using various software programs, such as AutoDesk REVIT, SAP, ETABS and others.
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
• Structural analysis, data collection, technical report writing, and repair design for structural forensic and investigation projects.
• Master’s degree in structural engineering or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• EIT license; PE license preferred
• Strong sense of teamwork and passion for technical excellence
We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.