Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a 100% employee-held organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, sustainability and support professionals collaborating from offices across the United States and in Canada, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We focus on providing a diverse suite of integrated services and leading innovation in our industry to ensure the continued success of our clients.
Thornton Tomasetti’s Weidlinger Transportation practice is looking for a CAD Modeler for its New York 40 Wall Street office. This individual will work with the Civil and Transportation section to support development of preliminary and final design plans. The successful candidate will perform technical tasks under general supervision of senior level engineers. This position requires strong proficiency in CAD software applications (Microstation and AutoCAD).
• A minimum of two years of experience in creating design documents based on information from designers and/or engineers and knowledge of CADD programs.
• Specialized training in CADD software
• Skills in gathering data, creating CADD documents
• Competence in Microstation and AutoCAD
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.