Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a 100% employee-held organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, sustainability practitioners and support professionals collaborating from offices across North America and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We focus on providing a diverse suite of integrated services and leading innovation in our industry to ensure the continued success of our clients.
This internship offers a rich and challenging experience for a qualified college student or recent graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in marketing. The Marketing / Proposal intern has the opportunity to play an integral role in the Marketing Department.
This is a great opportunity to learn what it is like to be a Marketing / Proposal Coordinator in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. The intern will be completely immersed in the day-to-day activities of the Marketing department including assisting in the preparation of a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, updating resumes and entering information into a database, and other projects as assigned.
The marketing intern will work a maximum of 24 hours per week for 10 weeks from hire date, with the possibility to extend the contract.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Enrolled in college and pursuing a degree in business management, marketing, communications or related field, or college graduate within the last 12 months
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Assist with daily tasks and proposal preparation
• Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding
• Update and maintain various databases
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, InDesign and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus
• Other projects as assigned
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.