Thornton Tomasetti, an international engineering company, provides building engineering services to clients worldwide on projects of all sizes and complexity. Our Denver office is seeking a talented Entry Level Structural Engineer with 0 to 3 years of experience. The position will involve working with a dynamic team of engineers and designers to develop solutions that meet our client’s needs. Projects include new construction and retrofit in the aviation, health care, government, high rise, higher education, mission critical and sports facilities sectors.
• Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
• Coordination of design work with in house staff as well as other design team professionals.
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
• Master’s Degree in structural or architectural engineering, or related field
• Strong technical skills
• Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3?D, PCA Software, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 0-3 years of experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.