Thornton Tomasetti seeks talented Entry-level Engineers for our Midtown New York office. Projects include both new construction and retrofit in cultural, education, high-rise, sports facilities, transportation, and government.
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are an organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, and sustainability and support professionals collaborating from offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Talent is at the center of our business model.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems
• Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment
• Undergraduate degree in civil or related engineering is required; a Master’s degree in structural or architectural engineering is strongly preferred
• Current knowledge of engineering software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.