The Façades Senior Associate / Vice President is responsible for the management of projects and team oversight.
• Establishes broad project strategies, resourcing, and project performance goals.
• Manages project profitability.
• Technical expertise in façade design, ability to conduct up-front studies to determine appropriate design systems and develops/guides work, drawings, and calculations as needed.
• Ensures that projects undergo standard quality assurance activities, including design reviews, documentation checks, and design checks.
• Contribute to TT’s leadership by facilitating clear communications and guidance among team leaders, promoting professional relationships internally and externally.
• Monitors staffing and resourcing needs, collaborates with other project managers, and reports to group leader.
• Supports the development of company standards relating to façade consulting and commissioning.
• Pursues new project work and serves as primary contact with client.
• Performs weekly design reviews and provides comments for assigned projects.
• Promotes TT’s services and reputation in the local and national markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture. Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience: a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including previous progressively responsible project management experience. An advanced degree can be considered as a part of the candidate’s relevant experience.
• Proven knowledge of façade practices, strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of employees and clients.
• Proven ability in problem identification, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
• Technical expertise in roofing, waterproofing, air barrier, and building envelope systems.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs.
• Professional licensure in at least one jurisdiction preferred.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.