Steel Connection Design Engineer - Kansas City, Mo. - January 11, 2014
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. seeks a talented Steel Connection Design Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of experience for our Kansas City, Chicago or New York office. Projects include new construction and retrofit in education, health care, commercial, high rise and sports facilities.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of structural steel connections.
• Coordination of design and detail work with in-house engineering and modeling staff, as well as other design professionals, including Architects.
• Bachelor’s in structural engineering, or a related field, required. Master’s degree preferred.
• PE or the ability to obtain a PE license preferred.
• Knowledge of Tekla Structures preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Apply to this job
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.