Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles - October 18, 2013
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills with a strong work ethic, superior multi-tasking abilities, ‘can-do’ attitude and great organizational skills.
• Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls.
• Retrieve and distribute company mail.
• Assist with project administration when necessary.
• Assist Office Manager as needed.
• Manage office and kitchen supplies.
• General administrative support for office and other tasks as needed.
Apply to this job
• Minimum 1 year previous administrative support experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Prior experience in the A/E/C industry preferred.
• Professional, consistent, reliable and responsible.
• Ability to work well with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
Competitive employment package includes medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.