Thornton Tomasetti is an award-winning leader in engineering innovation covering a broad range of investigation, analysis and design services. Our 1,200-person organization of engineers and architects collaborate from offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Our Marketing department is seeking a self-motivated marketing coordinator to support multiple offices by preparing a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, among other responsibilities. This position is based in Chicago, Illinois, and may involve limited travel.
• Work with Marketing Manager and technical staff to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
• Prepare award submissions and career fair collateral.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Maintain Marketing files and collateral inventory.
• Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with senior management.
• Some travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
• Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Desire to collaborate with senior-level technical staff.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
• Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region, practice and firm goals.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Proven editing ability.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, InDesign and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple requests and meet competing deadlines.
• Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and salary requirements through the link below.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.