Building Skin Leader - New York - November 28, 2011
Our New York office is seeking a talented Building Skin Leader with a structural engineering background and 10+ years of consulting experience in new building façade design and detailing.
Candidates should have experience managing significant projects, as well as a portfolio of experience on U.S. and international projects.
Apply to this job
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, with concentration in structures.
• Professional Engineering license.
• An understanding of specialty façade design from both an architectural and engineering perspective.
• Outstanding skills in advanced façade engineering and detailing; 3-D software skills a plus.
• Ability to maintain client relationships.
• Ability to independently develop and maintain stature in the industry.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.