Thornton Tomasetti is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our New York City – 40 Wall Street office to provide support to senior managers. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant role will have strong administrative skills with a strong work ethic, superior multi-tasking abilities, ‘can-do’ attitude and great organizational skills.
Thornton Tomasetti is a premier building design and engineering firm with offices in 40 countries.
• Provide administrative support for associate and senior staff
• Types, edits and proofreads correspondence, specs, reports, memos and proposals
• Screens calls for senior practice leaders
• Compile expense reports, check requests, etc.
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, etc. and manage calendars
• Arrange all travel as needed
• Maintain office files and records, including licensing, renewals, and schedules
• Input and update information in Salesforce
• Acts as Human Resources Coordinator for the Downtown office
• Follow Vendex system updates and attend training for the new Passport system
• Assist the downtown Business Manager with additional tasks as needed
• Input and update opportunity and project information
• Assist and back-up receptionist as needed
• Assist Manager of Administrative Services, as needed
• Assist in planning special events, as needed
• Special projects, as needed
• 3 years previous administrative experience in an office environment
• Advanced skills Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Salesforce and/or Deltek experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefits package, which includes medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.