Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a 100% employee-held organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, sustainability practitioners and support professionals collaborating from offices across North America and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We focus on providing a diverse suite of integrated services and leading innovation in our industry to ensure the continued success of our clients.
Our Marketing department is seeking a self-motivated marketing coordinator to support multiple offices by preparing a wide variety of proposals, prequalification documents, PowerPoint presentations, among other responsibilities. The position is based in the 40 Wall Street, New York, NY office. The positions may involve limited travel.
• Work with Marketing Manager and technical staff to prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs and to assemble high-quality custom packages and presentations.
• Develop, organize, update and format Marketing collateral (resumes, project sheets, project lists, etc.), while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding.
• Update and maintain various marketing logs and databases.
• Maintain Marketing files and collateral inventory.
• Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with senior management and with Marketing and Communications staff.
• Some travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree with about five (5) years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
• Experience responding to both private and public sector RFPs.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Desire to collaborate with senior-level technical staff.
• Highly motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive and self-directed mindset.
• Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, with an eye toward the big picture of office, region, practice and firm goals.
• Strong skills in time management and prioritization.
• Effectively handles multiple time-sensitive requests.
• Willing to go the extra mile when demands require.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt to different communication styles.
• Proven editing ability; knowledge of The Associated Press Stylebook a plus.
• Proficiency with InDesign, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Proficiency in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Deltek Vision and Salesforce a plus.
• Ability to guide others in the firm on the appropriate use of marketing tools and systems.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and salary requirements through the link below.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.