As the receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company, and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• High school degree
• All candidates must be able to obtain security clearance. Applicant must be a US Citizen to gain the required security clearance.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.