Weidlinger Transportation is seeking a senior project engineer or an associate with 8 to 15 years of relevant experience to work in its Wall Street office.
• Develop structural details, plans and specifications
• Prepare technical reports
• Deliver presentations internally and externally
• Direct and train lower level engineers
• Interact with clients and team members regarding project information
• Perform structural analysis and design for bridge related structures
• Perform and review calculations for compliance with AASHTO, AWS, ASTM and other relevant standards and specifications
• Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering; M.S.C.E preferred
• Registered as New York State Professional Engineer.
• Experience with bridge design codes and specifications
• Strong writing and verbal communications skills
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.