Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. seeks talented Entry-level Engineers for our Los Angeles, CA office. Projects include new construction and retrofit in high rise, sports facilities, transportation, government and education.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete, masonry and timber systems.
• Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
• Master’s preferred in structural or architectural engineering.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package including company-paid medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.