Thornton Tomasetti’s Boston office is seeking talented Structural Engineers with 5-10 years of experience.
Candidates should have experience in small to large size projects such as office buildings, higher education, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment. Field experience is a plus.
• Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of engineering projects.
• Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
• Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
• Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
• Manage project design and deliverables as well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
• Understand and track financial information related to the project.
• Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering
• Strong technical skills.
• Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, PCA, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• PE and/or SE license preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience.
• All candidates must be able to obtain security clearance. Applicant must be US Citizen to gain the required security clearance.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401 (k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.