Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a 100% employee-held organization of 1,200 engineers, architects, sustainability practitioners and support professionals collaborating from offices across the United States and in Canada, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We focus on providing a diverse suite of integrated services and leading innovation in our industry to ensure the continued success of our clients.
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. seeks a talented, entry-level structural engineer with 0 to 2 years of experience for our Toronto office.
1. Generation of three-dimensional Building Information Models using various software programs, such as Autodesk Revit, SAP, ETABS or others.
2. Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel, concrete and masonry systems.
3. Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including architects and other engineering disciplines.
4. Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
5. Both new building design and structural forensic/investigations.
1. Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural or architectural engineering, or a related field.
2. Internship or work experience at a consulting engineering firm is a plus.
3. EIT certification.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please email your resume to Job_Openings_Toronto@ThorntonTomasetti.com stating the role that you are interested in.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.