Thornton Tomasetti Inc. has immediate opportunities in the Washington, D.C., office for Senior Forensic Structural Engineers with interests in structural forensic investigation, litigation support, property loss consulting, structural repair and retrofit design.
• Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or related field
• Expert level technical knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• PE and/or SE license required
• 10+ years of experience
• Skilled in staff, project, and client management.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Follow these topics:Apply to this position
Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.