Terminology in the AEC business can be confusing, with multiple names for the same thing or the near-same-thing – such as a “façade,” an “envelope” or a “building skin.” Looking for “earthquake design” or “seismic design”? (Either way, we’ve got you covered.) Our list below attempts to itemize the various permutations of the services we provide and the range of materials and components we work with.

Don't see what you're looking for?

We may still be able to help.

Let's Talk