Thornton Tomasetti, the international engineering firm, announces the promotion of three of its executives: Andrew Goldbaum to Chief Operating Officer; Rimma Zaleznik to Chief Financial Officer; and Tod Rittenhouse to East Region Leader.
Andrew Goldbaum, CPA
Chief Operating Officer
• Goldbaum joined Thornton Tomasetti’s New York Madison Avenue office in 2014 as its Chief Financial Officer. He has more than 25 years of global financial, strategic and operational leadership experience.
• In his new role, Goldbaum will be responsible for the firm’s business operations, providing strategic direction and oversight for the Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing & Communications and Organizational Development departments.
• He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the State University of New York at Albany.
Rimma Zaleznik, CPA, PMP
Chief Financial Officer
• Zaleznik, who has more than 30 years of experience in financial management, planning, and control, is based in the firm’s New York Madison Avenue office. She is charged with the financial management of the firm. She works with the executive team to ensure that business and financial goals are met and all areas of the firm are running efficiently.
• She previously served as Chief Financial Officer at Weidlinger Associates, which merged with Thornton Tomasetti in 2015. Zaleznik was also the firm’s treasurer and a member of its board of directors.
• Zaleznik holds an MBA degree from Rider University in New Jersey and a bachelor’s degree in information science and industrial economics from Moldova State University in Chisinau, Moldova.
Tod Rittenhouse, P.E.
Senior Principal, East Region Leader, New York Wall Street Office Director
• Rittenhouse has more than 30 years of experience in structural and protective design and renovations.
• He will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of personnel and services in the region, which comprises the New York Madison Avenue and Wall Street, Boston, New Jersey, Portland, and West Hartford offices, as well as the new Toronto office set to open next month.
• Rittenhouse is a member of Thornton Tomasetti’s board of directors and leads the New York Wall Street office. Prior to its September 2015 merger with Thornton Tomasetti, he was managing partner of Weidlinger Associates’ Building Design Group and a member of its board of directors.
• He holds bachelor’s degrees in civil engineering from Columbia University and in physics from Fordham University.
About Thornton Tomasetti (www.ThorntonTomasetti.com)
Thornton Tomasetti is a leader in engineering design, investigation and analysis serving clients worldwide on projects of all sizes and complexity. Through its 10 complementary practices, Thornton Tomasetti addresses the full life cycle of a structure. We have supported clients working in more than 50 countries, with projects that include the tallest buildings and longest spans to the restoration of prized historic properties. Thornton Tomasetti comprises more than 1,200 engineering, architecture, sustainability and support professionals who collaborate from offices across the United States and in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Great Ink Communications – 212.741.2977
Eric Gerard/Alyson Leiter/Lindsay Church
Thornton Tomasetti – 917.661.7800
James M. Kent, JKent@ThorntonTomasetti.com
Follow these topics: