We offer courses that are accredited with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC), the Ontario Architects Association (OAA) and other provincial architect associations as part of their continuing education programs. To schedule a presentation for your firm, email AcousticEd@ThorntonTomasetti.com.
- ANVC-01: Acoustic and Noise Considerations for Building Design
- ANVC-02: Vibration Considerations for Building Design
- ANVC-03: Acoustic, Noise & Vibration Considerations for Building Design
- ANVC-04: Meeting Acoustic, Noise & Vibration Requirements of FGI 2018 Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities
- ANVC-05: Acoustic Disasters! Common Construction Mishaps in Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control
- TT-PMCCV: Predicting, Monitoring and Controlling Construction Vibrations