Thornton Tomasetti provides specialised engineering, safety, security and risk management services to clients around the world. We undertake projects to:
- Support decarbonization efforts and manage related risks
- Meet regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage risks from natural, accidental, and malicious events
- Manage the integrity of industrial facilities
- Optimise industrial processes
We can help you identify and manage risks using a multidisciplinary approach based on systems engineering, probabilistic risk analyses and consequence modelling. We develop and implement the latest state-of-the-art in science and engineering to address problems of any complexity and scale. We utilize advanced analysis techniques to enhance our full range of laboratory and field testing of systems subjected to extreme, destructive loads. We also invest in development of new technological breakthroughs that enable dramatic improvements in energy efficiency.
With a wide range of staff capabilities and experience in Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Nuclear Energy and Renewables, we can provide client with solutions for new-build and existing facilities, helping to manage their engineering risks with innovative thinking and problem solving.
Here's how we can help you:
- Fluids and Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Materials Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Fire and Blast Modelling
- Passive Fire Protection and Optimization
- Industrial Resilience