A Bold Waterfront Plan Rises
Trilogy is the largest mix-used development on the Mediterranean in the second largest urban area of Cyprus. Three reinforced concrete towers, on the Limassol waterfront, will be connected by a common podium.
We are providing structural and façade engineering services to the project team of WKK Architects, A.J. Pericleous LLC, Evripidou Engineers, and Cybarco Development Ltd. The 140,000-square-meter project is scheduled for completion in 2023.
- The 170-meter tall West Tower contains commercial, residential and amenities, including a spa and gym. A unique and slender sky terrace structure cantilevers 18 meters from the tower structure, providing open-air, elevated views of the Mediterranean.
- Careful consideration was given to occupant comfort under wind and floor-induced vibration for the Sky Terrace.
- The 160-meter East Tower contains residential and amenity floors.
- The 155-meter North Tower consists of residential floors and contains duplex apartments at the tower’s mid-height.
- Residential units in all towers feature balconies cantilevering more than three meters from the building.
- We undertook special detailing of the reinforcement in the concrete wall lateral systems to provide adequate ductility in the resistance of earthquakes.