Occupying five blocks in downtown Houston, the renovated Houston Center will transform the 9.2 acre area into a vibrant destination for tenants and visitors.
We are providing structural engineering, façade engineering, roofing and waterproofing services to Gensler for the renovation of a four million-square-foot “live-work-play“ development.
- The mixed-use office campus includes four office towers - 2 Houston Center, LyondellBasell Tower, Fulbright Tower and 4 Houston Center/Shops at Houston Center.
- Key elements of the renovation include:
- A reimagined central plaza and greenspace offering seamless connection to the streetscape and a flexible entertainment venue
- Renovation of the 2 Houston Center and LyondellBasell Tower lobbies featuring a two-story glass façade and modernized elevator cabs
- 200,000 square feet of retail and dining
- A 10,000 square foot world class fitness center
- Conferencing venue and co-working spaces
- Recladding of skybridges connecting the complex to shopping and retail center.