Konstru translates data between building design and analysis applications, so models can be synchronized without needing to be reworked. Designers don’t have to waste valuable hours reentering models into their preferred software. So Konstru can save you time and money – and eliminate the risk of entry errors.
Konstru lets you:
- Work with popular BIM and analysis tools, including Revit, Grasshopper, Tekla, RAM, SAP2000, ETABS, Excel and Dynamo.
- View, edit, synchronize and transfer data between supported applications.
- Collaborate with team members, engineers and clients across platforms.
- Share models with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Adjust permission settings to control access to all or part of a model.
- Examine any model in 3D with its powerful 3D viewer.
- Compare models and generate reports to track changes and evaluate progress.
- Use version control to edit designs without having to archive multiple versions of the same files.
Konstru frees you up to focus on design, rather than on repetitive modeling.