We are experts in nonlinear dynamic structural analysis, three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics (CFD), fire and thermal effects, structural acoustics, sonar, development of advanced analysis techniques and assessment of structures under blast loads. Much of our R&D work involves writing and maintaining computational software, and development of fast-running tools for modeling blast, shock and impact loadings. Our clients—including the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Air Force and the Department of Homeland Security, among others—can use these tools to analyze military and civilian structures subjected to terrorist and conventional weapons loadings both in air and underwater.
Our unique experience also includes:
- UNDEX survivability, lethality and engineering support
- Airblast survivability, lethality and engineering support
- Shock testing: airgun, pond and deep-sea
- Ship impact, collisions, grounding
- Fleet sustainment applications and repair
- Uncertainty quantification and reliability