We've worked on all types of enclosures – from modern curtain walls and mid-century hybrid construction to prewar composite walls and ornate historic structures. We bring our decades of expertise to all your project needs: structural, masonry, waterproofing, windows, roofing, plazas and sidewalks.
We evaluate the root causes of performance failures and develop solutions that meet the building’s needs and your budget. We approach projects holistically: we solve structural and waterproofing deficiencies while tackling the crucial energy performance challenges. We assist you in navigating codes and local agency review processes. We develop phasing schemes to minimize impacts on building and site accessibility.
Façade Ordinances, code compliance & Inspections
We also have a long history of supporting building owners in achieving compliance with local façade ordinances in the United States. Contact us if you have questions in any of these cities:
- Boston - Sections 9-9.12 - Josh Kelly or Laura Bashaw at +1.617.250.4100.
- Chicago - Section 14A-6-603.2 - Rachel Michelin or Kevin Jackson at +1.312.596.2102.
- Florida - SB 4-D - Hector Guerra or Massimiliano Voto at +1.954.903.9300.
- Jersey City - Ordinance 21-054 - Jun Yu or Kunal Badheka at +1.973.286.6100.
- Milwaukee - CH 275 - Rachel Michelin or Tara Toren-Rudisill at +1.312.596.2102.
- New York City FISP - Lauana Lins or Mahendradat Sitaram at +1.917.661.7800.
- Philadelphia - PM-315 - Dan Greenfield or Mark Coggin at +1.267.238.4000.
- San Francisco - Ordinance 67-16 - Jimmy Lau or Jeff Luney at +1.415.365.6900.
How do you simplify façade inspections? Teach a computer to do it.
T2D2® is an AI-driven software platform that automatically detects and classifies visible damage and deterioration on a wide variety of materials. It uses the latest advances in deep learning for computer vision to identify and tag conditions by analyzing inspection images.