Whatever your renewal or renovation needs, we have the experience, expertise and tools needed to provide the best solution to your project challenge.
- We know how to repair structural damage or deterioration. We know how to perform alterations. We know how to enhance structures to meet current code.
- Our experts can provide you with advanced computational analysis and analytical methods to achieve innovative, code-compliant rehabilitation strategies.
- We develop sensible, project-appropriate approaches, including reducing material weight to lessen demand, using effective alternatives like fiber-reinforced polymers, concealing reinforcement behind historic finishes, and integrating supplementary diaphragms and internal framing.
- Extending the useful life of an existing structure is one of the best ways to limit the impact of building materials on climate change. Because a building’s structural components contain the bulk of its embodied carbon, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse can provide meaningful embodied carbon reduction when compared to demolition and new construction.
- We also have experience with regulatory and milestone structural inspections, including the 2022 Florida Senate Bill 4-D (SB-4D) that established a statewide inspection program for condominium and co-op buildings three or more stories tall and NYC Local Law 126 to improve the safety of parking structures in all five boroughs.