Our multidisciplinary teams have spent decades helping clients with a wide range of renewal needs – which means we know how to solve your specific problem.
Whatever your renewal or renovation needs, we have the experience, expertise and tools needed to provide the best solution to your project challenge.
- We know how to repair structural damage or deterioration. We know how to perform alterations. We know how to enhance structures to meet current code.
- Our experts can provide you with advanced computational analysis and analytical methods to achieve innovative, code-compliant rehabilitation strategies.
- We develop sensible, project-appropriate approaches, including reducing material weight to lessen demand, using effective alternatives like fiber-reinforced polymers, concealing reinforcement behind historic finishes, and integrating supplementary diaphragms and internal framing.
- Extending the useful life of an existing structure is one of the best ways to limit the impact of building materials on climate change. Because a building’s structural components contain the bulk of its embodied carbon, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse can provide meaningful embodied carbon reduction when compared to demolition and new construction.
- We also have experience with regulatory and milestone structural inspections, including the 2022 Florida Senate Bill 4-D (SB-4D) that established a statewide inspection program for condominium and co-op buildings three or more stories tall and NYC Local Law 126 to improve the safety of parking structures in all five boroughs.
Matthew Olender Senior Principal & Fort Lauderdale Office Director Fort Lauderdale +1.954.903.9310 / /